Aubrey is struggling to pick up the pieces of her shattered life when her son convinces her that walking 500 miles across Spain via the Camino Frances would be good for her.
When she befriends Pam and Georgina, she meets kindred spirits. Each carry their burdens close to their hearts, trying to find where they fit “in the real world.”
Overcoming blisters, aching joints, and the uncertainty of life, the trio walk together on a path of trust and forgiveness. But as they shed the miles, and inches from their waistlines, the connection they share bonds them like no other relationship they have ever experienced.
Will the Lovelies escape the demons that haunt them, or will they carry the baggage of their pasts forever?
Will ‘The Way’ provide the answers they’re looking for? Or will it make them face questions they hadn’t thought to ask? And can they do that without losing what they each want most in the world?
The Reviews are IN!
“Captivated from start to finish … The bond between the three key characters captured the essence of people connecting on the Camino.”
Meredith Atkinson, Camiga
“This is a book every Camino traveller will want to have not just read, but as woman and a Camino walker, one we want to own and proudly have in our personal book collection, taking pride of place.”
Agnes Allen, Beta Reader
“Really enjoyed walking the Camino again with this book. I was able to see Spain through new eyes … People who have experienced the Camino will enjoy all the memories and people who have not will understand all the ups and downs a Pilgrim goes through. What surprised me most was how much the characters become a part of the scenery. You root them on, feel their pains and see how the walk changes them. This will be a book I will read over and over again!”
Melissa Bennington, Amazon Reader
“I loved this book. The authors descriptions of the things that were seen along the trail was wonderful. It was fun to get to know the 3 main characters and see what the Camino meant to them.”
Lori Oliver-Tierney, Author of “Trudge”
ORDER THE BOOK
COMING SOON SEPTEMBER 2021:
Grace has been on the run with her father since she was five, but she doesn’t know why. At seventeen, she’s relieved when they settle long enough in Sydney for her to finish high school… If she can stay alive that long.
Through her friendship with Lowell, Grace learns what trust truly means. But as their friendship deepens so, too, do the nightmares. What’s with the red suitcase in all of those nightmares? And what’s with all the blood?
The bigger question? Can Grace trust herself to find out?
- 7 Steps to Self-Publish a BookI’m sharing the business side of being an author, offering 7 steps on how to self-publish, including discounts to tools I use.
- A Day in the Life of an AuthorWhat does my daily life look like as am author? Pretty boring really, but I’m living the dream. I share my reality.
- 7 Apps All Indie Authors Need to Write a NovelHere are the 7 Apps I believe all Indie Authors need to write a novel. It’s time to get those thoughts from your head, on to the page!
- Must Have Marketing and Writing Resources – plus Facebook Groups – For Indie AuthorsAs a new Indie Author, it’s hard to know where to go to find great information. These are the marketing, writing and support resources I find the most useful.
- What’s With The “Virtual Camino” Social Posts?An explanation of my random social media posts: What is a “Virtual Camino” and why am I talking weirdly about the characters in my book, Camino Wandering?
- Camino Books Written by Women AuthorsThe majority of Camino books are written by men. That surprised me. So I share with you, a list of Camino books written by WOMEN AUTHORS.